10.07.2010

Simple and Pretty ~ Pearls ~

Today I was back in action making jewelry.  It felt so good to put aside my many temptations (photography,) commitments (clubs and my husband's to-do list,) chores (too many to list,) and do what I love to do.  Make jewelry!  I feel very energized and creative today.

Unfortunately, I am at a forced stopping point because I blew out both of my hand-held torches.  Minor fireball and near disaster but I did not get injured.  At least, I got in 4 hours of quality jewelry time.

My first real customer (non-family or best friend) called me this week to order a piece of jewelry that represents something important going on in her life.  How touching and powerful.  I am very touched that she called me to create jewelry that symbolizes her place in life.  Think about what piece of jewelry you would wear that is special to you. 

I am starting a line of silver pebbles with the word "be..."  Be...what?  Fill in the blank.  Be...creative, joyful, happy, spiritual, loved, confident or just be...you.  My "be..." changes everyday.  I will share the finished jewelry soon.  In the meantime, have a look at my some of my simple and pretty pearls.

Silver and Pearls
Silver and Pearls
Have a great day!  Be creative and reflect on the things that make you happy.  Set time aside each day for you!  I did today, and my family will benefit.  Off to the pumpkin patch. 

Hampton Roads friends...I will be at Lee's Friends Oct. 25 and 26!  Come by and say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment